Where can I download v3.9.2.0

SatchNZ

Hi,

I purchased a DVBViewer license this weekend, and downloaded v3.9.4.0. But I want to also get version 3.9.2.0 but that is not available in the old versions area of the members area. Where can I get a legal copy of v3.9.2.0?

Thanks.

It is disappointing that no one can tell me where I can download v3.9.2.0.

Even though I paid for v3.9.4.0, do I have to resort to torrents to download an illegal version of v3.9.2.0???

Surely not! :bye:

Hello,

i can't comprehend why you need the 3.9.2? The version 3.9.4 ist much more better.

You have purchased the actually Version of DVBViewer, and that ist at the moment the 3.9.4. The 3.9.2 is outdated!

:bye:

I'm having real stability issues with DVBViewer and DVBSBridge for DVBViewer. A friend of mine has a very similar setup, but he is running v3.9.2.0 of DVBViewer and has a very stable system. I was just wanting to try v3.9.2.0 on my system to see if that made a difference.