Full TS record

IranDVB

Recorder > Timer (Window) > select the entry > click on the arrow at the end of the Description: box > Special Actions > Transponder Dump.

But if you only like to record tow channels on one transponder at the same time there is no need to record the hole transponder. Just program the two recordings and you will get two separate files.

Sorry, das ich hier auf Deutsch schreibe, aber mein Englisch ist nicht das tollste, und das Thema interesiert mich.

Machmal kommen auf Kabel1 und Pro7 interesante Sachen.

Kann ich so beide Sender gleichzeitig aufnehmen ?

der von Tjod beschriebene Weg funktioniert bei mir irgendwie nicht.

Könnte das mal bitte jemand auf "Deutsch" erklären.

• 4 months later...

Hi, ive been testing DVBv and its a great app.

One thing thats stopping me from laying down the cash is when i try to record the full ts, i only get one channel feed. Ive followed previous instructions but that option doesnt exist in my version (3.9.4).

How do i record the full transponder into ts?

Hi, ive been testing DVBv and its a great app.

One thing thats stopping me from laying down the cash is when i try to record the full ts, i only get one channel feed. Ive followed previous instructions but that option doesnt exist in my version (3.9.4).

How do i record the full transponder into ts?

..you're using an illegal version and ask for advice? ;)

Yes, because quite often software never quite lives up to its claims and its the only way to fully test before purchase.

So far, dvbviewers claim that it can record full ts isnt correct for me at least, so if i had bought the app, i would be demanding a refund right now.

So how about helping me solve this problem so that i can put my fears to rest and pay up.

So how about helping me solve this problem so that i can put my fears to rest and pay up.

Definitely no. You will get no support, and your account will be suspended, because we don't want trouble makers like you here, not even as customers. So please stay away.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, because quite often software never quite lives up to its claims and its the only way to fully test before purchase.

So far, dvbviewers claim that it can record full ts isnt correct for me at least, so if i had bought the app, i would be demanding a refund right now.

I'll tell you this - you should be able to record a full TS.

I'm a paid DVBViewer Pro user and I downloaded the latest non-beta versions when I made my payment.

I locked a 36 service satellite signal (all 36 channels FTA) and I recorded the whole TS to my hard drive at the top of an hour so I could ID every single service in it using their legal ID. I then opened it up in TSREADER and it read in just fine and allowed me to stream them to VLC to view each service and get the IDs.

You can also open it up in Transedit and do the same thing (Transedit will parse it out and allow you to preview it or whatever).

Judging by the responses from others to your initial post, I'll refrain from saying how I did it, but I can assure you that if I did it on a 36 channel mux and could open it in TSREADER just fine with TSREADER parsing it properly, then I must be recording it right and it should work fine for you, too. You will need to pay and get the latest Transedit because I"m unsure if the demo version has the capability.

Edited by Satellite User