video freeze problem

peon

Hi im using DVBViewer 3.9.4 with a technotrend 1501-c card, Running vista ultimate and a ati 2400hd gfx, core2duo 4300, im using a new cyberlink codec and ac3filter for sound. After for example 1h sometimes the video starts to jitter/lagg but the sound is working good., this happens on all channels, to fix the problem i just have to rebuild the graph. Im using the overlay mixer. When using vrm7 the video seems laggy so that why ive used overlay mixer.. Iv even tried the microsoft mpeg2 decoder, but efter 2h video froze and green/blocks started to show up..... can anyone help me?

Here is the support.zip and other information, i cant test with vmr7/9 because my picture gets screwed when using it,please look att the vrm7.jpg to see whats happends. Can´t get a proper picture ;), maybe you know any hint?

Thanx

post-44939-1219563588_thumb.jpg

support.zip

Tv-card: Technotrend c-1501 driver 5.0.0.19 , Technotrend c-1500 5.0.0.19 (disabled)

Ati 2400hd with driver 8.512

Mainboard gigabyte p35-ds3 (had the same problem with a Asus p5b)

Edited by peon