Cannot render mediafile/Output Pin 0x080040218

vychodil

My old HDD crashed, so I've installed OS again (XP SP3) and codecpack (KLite codec pask) next. Also drv for my DVB-T Aver Duo PCI-E latest one

Next i've installed DVBViewer - everything seems to be OK, scanned prgs works fine. And during DVD decrypting into MP4 in TMPGEnc screen blacks with Cannot render mediafile/Output Pin 0x080040218. So I've reinstalled DVBViewer with setup from the scratch and codec pack also. Still the same problem.

Can anybody help please?

Thanks Pavel

I've tried ffdshow and Power DVD codecs also, both the same. Audio is still working fine.

support.zip

My old HDD crashed, so I've installed OS again (XP SP3) and codecpack (KLite codec pask) next. Also drv for my DVB-T Aver Duo PCI-E latest one

Next i've installed DVBViewer - everything seems to be OK, scanned prgs works fine. And during DVD decrypting into MP4 in TMPGEnc screen blacks with Cannot render mediafile/Output Pin 0x080040218. So I've reinstalled DVBViewer with setup from the scratch and codec pack also. Still the same problem.

Can anybody help please?

Thanks Pavel

I've tried ffdshow and Power DVD codecs also, both the same. Audio is still working fine.

Rule #1 - don't install codec packs ;)

Checked your config, what you should be using is - legal cyberlink codecs (not from some funny codec pack) + ac3 filter. Nothing else is needed.

Edited by Valts
Rule #1 - don't install codec packs ;)

Checked your config, what you should be using is - legal cyberlink codecs (not from some funny codec pack) + ac3 filter. Nothing else is needed.

It works fine before for 2months. I don't want to install full PowerDVD and I think it's not necessary. Problem must be somewhere else.

I've tried ffdshow (both for audio and video) and still the same - cannot render....... In this reason I didn't install Nero 8 wihich I have and I'm using version 6.6