TechniSat DVB-PC TV Star PCI

sysman

Hi all.

I have been running my TechniSat DVB-PC TV Star PCI on my XP PC (SP3 etc -Core Duo 2.4 - 2Gb Ram - Nvidia 8500GT - 250Gb Sata-300) Ok for a while . I have now dual booted it with Vista and it does not work in Vista. I have the latest drivers installed (4.4.3.0 dated 28-5-2008) and the PC is happy with the card but when I run DVBViewer (V3.9.4.0) it does not detect it. It detects the Hauppauge Freeview Nova-T PCI and works OK with it but I cannot get it to work with the Sat card.

Regards

• 3 years later...

Hello guys!

first of all, forgive me if i posted in an old topic!

because the result of my searches among all the web, conduced to this page!

i apologize if my question is not in right topic! otherwise, transfer it to correct topic.

my problem:

i tried to install a technisat skystar 2 tv PCI 2.8acard to my pc.

after that, i tried to install it. first its driver, which was automatically.

but, when installing its software "DVB-PC TV v4.4.1" after gathering system info, it messages that your pc is service pack3! and to instal this software, you should upgrade to service pack 2!!!!

i could not downgrade my system to sp2! because of my programs!

i searched whole the net for newer soft which matches with sp3. but no result!

please help me! what should i do? newer version is available? is it compatible with sp3?

please please help me! i'm in trouble with my useless dvd card...