problem to EDIT dvbviewer record files *.TS

ROYKWAN

Demux with projectX, then load the files with cuttermaran. Setup cuttermaran to use an mpeg2 encoder, for example "mpeg2enc", so you can cut on every frame and not just I frames. Now you are able to cut your recorded files.

All of this software is freeware and downloads can be found using google.

Another, a bit simpler method is to use a all-in-one tool, like videoredo which is shareware.

HELP - Did someone can provide the software / method for "Edit" the "DVBViewer" recorded file in ( * .ts ) format .

THANKS

If the .ts file contains MPEG2, ProjectX + ImagoMPEG Muxer are your friends. ProjectX is a bit of a dog performance wise, but seems (or seemed at the time I looked) to be the only demuxer that can clean up and correct sync issues. Doesn't do frame-accurate editing though.

Demux with projectX, then load the files with cuttermaran. Setup cuttermaran to use an mpeg2 encoder, for example "mpeg2enc", so you can cut on every frame and not just I frames. Now you are able to cut your recorded files.

All of this software is freeware and downloads can be found using google.

Another, a bit simpler method is to use a all-in-one tool, like videoredo which is shareware.

thanks

If the .ts file contains MPEG2, ProjectX + ImagoMPEG Muxer are your friends. ProjectX is a bit of a dog performance wise, but seems (or seemed at the time I looked) to be the only demuxer that can clean up and correct sync issues. Doesn't do frame-accurate editing though.

thanks

I would recommend VideoReDo without reservation. You can just open your .ts file, edit it to frame level very easily, then save it as .ts, .mpg or even burn it to DVD (with the TV Suite version). Do at least give it a try, it is by far the best mpg editor and well worth the money.

VideoReDo has (or at least had in the past, don't know the newest version) one major drawback: it can handle only one audio track. If there is more than one audiotrack in the file, you can choose one to be edited and the others are obmitted.

VideoReDo has (or at least had in the past, don't know the newest version) one major drawback: it can handle only one audio track.
I think that it can not also handel subtitles (at lest not DVB subtitles).
With all those drawbacks, VideoRedo is really easy to use. Especially as newbie, it's a very good place to start.
I just installed a trial version of it and it looks very nice and really you can greate DVD with only one program (after recording with DVBV) but there seems to be still lot to develop, especially with handling of subtitles. So it does not make free projectX and DVDAUthorGui useless.