DVBVIEWER CT-3650 CI + VISTA 64 Bit

Dahl

I Have huge problems regarding Vista 64 Bit and DVBViewer

The problem is not the dvbviwer program i think , because the following happens.

1) Bad Video but perfect sound, the video lags and there is pixel errors, but the signal (DVB-C) i perfect 100 %

2) even worse on the HD Channels, 95 % green and in the top some "action" but perfect sound

can anyone tell me whats wrong ?

I Have attached the support.zip file , hope somehone can explain me what happens, and what to do. Its the same result wether i use EVR or WMR7 or WMR9

I use powerdvd 8 codecs,

It worked fine on my XP but not i Vista....

Kind Regards

Morten

support.zip

I use powerdvd 8 codecs,

No you don't.

VCodec: Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder, ACodec: Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder

Go options -> directX and set the codecs to cyberlink.

No you don't.

Go options -> directX and set the codecs to cyberlink.

HEY

Thank you , but nothing has changed, even though i changed the codec to cyberlink ver 8.

I think it might be the directx 10, and my graphic card 96oo mobile it says the drivers i not whql approved

any suggetions ?

Download TransEdit from the members section. Choose you satellite, select a frequency and then press the 'Analyze' button. Check out the 'Missing' column...

Download TransEdit from the members section. Choose you satellite, select a frequency and then press the 'Analyze' button. Check out the 'Missing' column...

Thank you

i dont use satellite i use cable. what should i do then ?

nothing happens if i press analyze on a cable frequency

When i get a preview of a free to air channel i trans edit , and press properties, i can see there are no errors , but a discontinuities for every second, the sound is perfect but stille the picture freeze for 5 sek and the a nother frame is showed, and freezees and so on.

morten

Discontinuities are bad, when they are counting up, means that data is missing. Guess you have a ressource problem. Update all drivers (chipset, audio, just everything).

I won't say that this is kind of common to Vista 64. Otherwise some people will jump at me because they think that Vista 64 is "the shit".

Edited by CiNcH
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey again

Could it be the Tecnotrend CT-360 CI device?

I have tried it on a friends computer, with vista 32 bit, its the same problems?

i know that it has worked on his computer before.

is it because i install everything driver and program wrongfully?

does it have something to do with visual basic program?

Kind Regards

Morten

• 1 month later...

IT WAS THE DEVICE CT-3650 CI

IT was broken

Morten

Hey again

Could it be the Tecnotrend CT-360 CI device?

I have tried it on a friends computer, with vista 32 bit, its the same problems?

i know that it has worked on his computer before.

is it because i install everything driver and program wrongfully?

does it have something to do with visual basic program?

Kind Regards

Morten