Technotrend CT-3650 CI crypted channels won't show

aiwa2001

Hello!

Is there anyone with a working DVBViewer setup with CT-3650 usb box?

Everything is ok with the bundled tt-mediacenter and when using that also crypted channels open perfectly. I have a Technisat conax cam.

With DVBViewer pro 3.9.4.0 there is however no luck at all with decrypting and only FTA channels work. From this forum I understand that the satellite version S2-3650 and DVBViewer works ok with crypted channels and this really confuses me as these technotrend boxes appear to be identical? I hope there is some solution or else I have made an expensive mistake when buying the CT-3650...

Hey thanks a lot! I really never had used the download additional software part in DVBViewer installer and always got weather icons etc. manually. Because of this I have never seen the needed technotrend CI addons.

This was very simple to fix with your advise and after installing dll and ms runtime now everything runs beautifully. ;)

• 10 months later...
Is the API dll installed?

If no install the CI/Remote support for Technotrend and MS C runtime via start menu > programs > DVBViewer > Support > Modify DVBViewer Pro.

Sorry to wake up an old thread, but do I need this for TransEdit MMC (to check if my TechnoTrend CT-3650 CI + Irdetor CAM will work).

Thanks!

BR, Thomas Fogh

• 1 year later...

Hi!

I have the same problem of the first post. I installed everything needed but encrypted channel won't show.

In MediaPortal and TT-Viewer (based on DVBViewer) everything is ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance