Aston CAM Dual

boulder2

Is there any way to get the Aston CAM to record two encrypted channels from the same transponder at once in DVBViewer ?

The hardware should be able to do so, but it doesn't look like DVBViewer supports it ?

There was a MultiChannel decryption Beta test. But there where to many Problems so the MultiChannel decryption support was drop.

Each time a new channel is add all decrypted channels got discontinuities. And (most?) CAM only support a limited number of PID. But how many PID need to be decrypt is different from time to time (second Audio, Subtitle etc.) so some times three channels work and the second time you get only audio from the third channel.

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?...nel++decryption

There was a MultiChannel decryption Beta test. But there where to many Problems so the MultiChannel decryption support was drop.

Each time a new channel is add all decrypted channels got discontinuities. And (most?) CAM only support a limited number of PID. But how many PID need to be decrypt is different from time to time (second Audio, Subtitle etc.) so some times three channels work and the second time you get only audio from the third channel.

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?...nel++decryption

Can I still download the last version that contained multichannel decryption somewhere ?

I 'm just curious what this would give with my Aston CAM.

These disconuities.. DVB related?

Sure not CAM related so it's or cam driver and/or DVBViewer;

Dream set top box seems to squpport this without much problems.