Can I copy Mediahighway EPG info from one channel to another ?

boulder2

I know, I 'm asking a lot of stuff, but I 'm trying things out now, that is why.

So, since a while there is a new HD channel available here in Flanders, called "één HD".

In reality it has the exact same programming as the regular "één" channel, except that some programs are in HD and most are upconverted to HD.

Now, if I want EPG information, I just go to NED2, and wait for a minute, then I get the message that Mediahighway information has been loaded correctly.

This imports EPG information for één, VTM, VT4, etc. as well as the Dutch channels.

It seems though, that even though "één" and "één HD" show exactly the same programs, only "één" has EPG information.

So I 'd like to know, is there any way I could copy that information from één to één HD ?

Edited by boulder2
No that's not possile. The broadcaster says which epg belongs to which channel and there is no way to influence this.

But the EPG information is probably copied in a database somewhere ?

So after it is imported, couldn't I copy the information from één to één HD ?

Just have a look at membersarea -> Sources -> epg.dat/channels.dat structure. You just need to manipulate this.

Or you could use the COM Interface to copy the data, should be much easier, you just have to adjust the EPGChannelID...