task scheduler and PC hibernate

kotobaba

hi!

i'm a user od DVBViewer since 1 year and i've used the plugin task scheduler. it works very well with my sapphire radeon x1950 gt under win xp sp3. i've received a sapphire x1950 xt and install the last version of DVBViewer 3.9.4 and i'm lost. first of all, i've read the forum ad french ones and it's written that the 3.9.4 version didn't need to use task scheduler. i test and i've found that i can use windows tash scheduler. why not? but when i hibernate my PC, and when the time comes to the windows teask scheduler to wake up my PC, nothing passed... my recordings are lost. i've nothing, the pC refuses tu wake up... i didn't change nothing with the account and the password. i'm in trouble now and let my PC working for not missing my recordings... does someone can help me?

thanks

and it's written that the 3.9.4 version didn't need to use task scheduler
Instead of DVB Task Scheduler you can use the Recording Service for DVBViewer Pro. But at least you have to use one of them.