Looking for command line parameters

Job48

first of all !happy and peaceful new year! @everybody

Currently im digging my way through the docs and searching the forum for a list with DVBviewers command line parameters like -c, "VideoName" and others. I wasn't really successful. For example accidently I found something Christian had posted Feb 12 2003, 06:32 PM as response to somebody asking for an endless loop of video replay:

Hmm, die Umsetzung ist sicherlich kein Problem, allerdings hatte ich damals geplant lediglich nen DVB Player zu basteln. Aber okay, ich lass mir mal was einfallen, ohne zuuu viele unnötige Optionen zu offerieren.

Christian

PS: Übrigens funktioniert auch "DVBViewer.exe DVD" 

(sorry for the german text)

Can somebody please provide a link to a complete list of what is possible presently. By the way "-c" without channel number or -name doesn't send DVBViewer to sleep.

PS: and yes, I do know Griga SendMessage tool and the command list from the SDK

Naja Griga ich glaub aber nicht, dass die Liste VOLLSTÄNDIG ist.

Das sind sicher die wichtigsten Parameter, aber zB. das "DVBViewer.exe DVD" wird ja dort auch nicht erwähnt.

Für maximiert starten oder im Vollbild starten gab es meiner Ansicht nach auch noch irgend nen Parameter.

(sollte ich mich irren bitte hauen ... :D )

Upppss.

The english translation:

Well Griga I don't believe that this list is COMPLETE.

These are for sure the most important parameters, but for instance the "DVBViewer.exe DVD" isn't there mentioned eighter.

As I remember there was a parameter for starting up maximized or in fullscreen as well.

(Should I be wrong please let us know. :jump: )

Please keep this thread in English, or go to the Deutsch forum.

Das sind sicher die wichtigsten Parameter, aber zB. das "DVBViewer.exe DVD" wird ja dort auch nicht erwähnt.

I don't know the DVD parameter - please explain how it works.

Für maximiert starten oder im Vollbild starten gab es meiner Ansicht nach auch noch irgend nen Parameter.

I've mentioned the full screen parameter - follow the link above and read again.

Griga

Hmm, die Umsetzung ist sicherlich kein Problem, allerdings hatte ich damals geplant lediglich nen DVB Player zu basteln. Aber okay, ich lass mir mal was einfallen, ohne zuuu viele unnötige Optionen zu offerieren.

Christian

PS: Übrigens funktioniert auch "DVBViewer.exe DVD"

Well I don't know the DVD parameter but it seems to me as if it might exist...

I've mentioned the full screen parameter - follow the link above and read again.

Ok. Sorry. I only read the linked part of the manual and not your post in the other thread.

Hi Griga,

I've been on a short trip to NL. Just back and ready to complete the inquiry.

Now let me conclude: we have "-c" in all its variations, we have "-f", "[FileName]" and "DVD" according to Christian, but I can't imagine that there are not a few more eastereggs. Maybe Christian will read this, and Oliver can adopt it in the manual ;)(w00t) .

And by the way -c withaut parameter still doesn't put DVBViewer to sleep with me.

but I can't imagine that there are not a few more eastereggs

I can't imagine that there are... 'cause I lately typed this part of the DVBViewer on my ol' Cherry keyboard (built 1989, still working) (w00t)

But you can find a hundred or more Command Line Eastereggs here. ;)

And by the way -c withaut parameter still doesn't put DVBViewer to sleep with me.

Sleep with you? ;) OK, I think I know what you mean... here it works. Try again: Take a DVBViewer shortcut and add -c, separated by a blank, to the target input line in its properties. It *must* work!

Griga