HTTP Server

spv4u

Hi

I am having to use the recording service as that web interface contains the popcorn web client. However as I do not use the recording service for actual recording all I need is the web server for the video stream.

My suggestion is for the HTTP Server to be upgraded with the web config found within the recording service. This way you can run the service all the time and stream to the popcorn whilst DVBViewer is running. (i'm currently having to manually start the service when DVBViewer is running to enable the popcorn plugin to work).

I use DVBViewer as my main TV product so it runs 24-7 so I have no requirement for the recording service.

I would also like to see the channels in popcorn to have an option to only show favorite channels with possibly timeline.

Hope this makes sense

Keep up the good work

..recording service + lircbeamer is ok with me, but for the time being it's hardly usable. Scrolling through the channel list takes ages. I'd suggest a 3 tier system for channel selection.

1. root (sat in my case)

2. provider (transponder in my setup)

3. normal up/down