No audio ITV HD

malch

i purchased DVBViewer and installed it some time ago and straight away i was able to watch BBC HD with no problem however i was unable to find ITV HD, after a bit of hunting around i found some manual settings on the web, this gave me great visual but no Audio, does anyone have a fix for this? have i put the wrong settings in?

i purchased DVBViewer and installed it some time ago and straight away i was able to watch BBC HD with no problem however i was unable to find ITV HD, after a bit of hunting around i found some manual settings on the web, this gave me great visual but no Audio, does anyone have a fix for this? have i put the wrong settings in?

Both these settings (1, 2) work for me for viewing purposes, but there is an issue in the stable release of DVBViewer which means that you can't record properly- this was fixed in the last beta release but unfortunately it's no longer availiable to download.

You may use DVBViewer GE for recording (see members area, read the ReadMe!!!). The GE recorder changes the information in the broadcasted program map table (PMT) concerning the ITV HD H.264 video stream (which is hidden as private data stream), so that players are able to see what it is.

You may use DVBViewer GE for recording (see members area, read the ReadMe!!!). The GE recorder changes the information in the broadcasted program map table (PMT) concerning the ITV HD H.264 video stream (which is hidden as private data stream), so that players are able to see what it is.

Thanks for the info- I have managed to import my channel list to GE but can you explain how to import favourites?

No. Not possible unless someone provides a XML -> INI conversion script or something similar that does the job...

OK, thanks, I'll probably just use to record ITVHD anyhow.

Well, it's not such a big thing to build a favourites list in DVBViewer GE: Just drag & drop the desired channels (or category folders as a whole) from the channellist to the favourites window. Additionally the list will be available as sidebar in full screen mode.

• 3 weeks later...
Both these settings (1, 2) work for me for viewing purposes, but there is an issue in the stable release of DVBViewer which means that you can't record properly- this was fixed in the last beta release but unfortunately it's no longer availiable to download.

thanks for the reply have got great video with both of the settings but absolutly no audio on ITV HD although BBC HD remains ok, might it be something with the components i'm using?

Antec fusion V2

AMD AM2 duel core 4800

2g Ram Kingston

320G Western Digital HDD

Haupaugel Nova-T-500

Scythe Shuriken CPU cooler

Sapphire Radeon HD 3450

Di 25.11.2008 10510

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20:30 (02:30) UEFA Champions League: Villarreal v... ...Manchester United. The clubs are level on points, so the winners will automatically win the group, but a draw would send both teams through to the knockout stages. HD viewers press red to view in H

:bye: