SCM conax cam & TT-Connect CT-3650 CI USB

arc03

Hi all.

My previous card was Twinhan-C and I used it with SCM conax cam to watch encrypted channels and it worked OK. Now I have TT-connect CT-3650 CI (USB) and trying to use with the same cam but cannot watch encrypted channels. The difference here is that previous card was for cable receiving and now I'm using T option of TT and other pay-tv providers card. Free to air channels works OK. I have installed the CI/remote support for TT but with no luck.

Is there a way to check if the cam is "suitable" for TT use or for the pay-tv provider card?

I thought it was... Keep in mind that you have to install the x86 version of VC2005 SP1 runtimes (and it must be SP1, otherwise the TT-DLL will not work) even if you have installed a 64-bit system.

I thought it was... Keep in mind that you have to install the x86 version of VC2005 SP1 runtimes (and it must be SP1, otherwise the TT-DLL will not work) even if you have installed a 64-bit system.

Yes, it's SP1.

So it should work. And as I said, it must be the x86 version, not the 64 bit version!

Did you try the TT-Media Center and whether it detects the module?

So it should work. And as I said, it must be the x86 version, not the 64 bit version!

Did you try the TT-Media Center and whether it detects the module?

Yes, it's x86.

No I haven't. But I'll try it aswell.