2 channels at same time with DVBServer

aguiu

I use DVBServer sucessfully on my network with Unicast, but only with one tv card at same time in a client.

I have 2 DVB-T cards working successfully "on the server", even i can use the 2 cards at same time running "in the server", i can watch 2 different channels at same time even of different transponder, using one card for each channel. But using DVBServer i can not do it "on the clients", i only can watch 1 channel at the same time (or 2 channels of the same transponder), but only running with one card, i can not use the 2 cards at the same time "on a client", for example i'm recording a channel of a transponder and i try to watch a channel of another transporder then DVBViewer shows "no hardware available", that not happens when i try it "on the server", and the same to watch 2 channels of different transponder with PiP. Why?

Note: i can use the 2 cards at the same time with DVBServer but running on different clients (not on the same client), for example watching a channel on a client and watching another channel of different transponder on another client (different computers). DVBServer actives the use of various cards at same time but only on differents clients, not when a only client request the 2 cards. Why?

I have the 2 devices actives on DVBServer and configurateds with State "Preferred"

support.zip