Will DVBViewer and a ssHD2 run a motorised dish?

Milly

as the title says....??

Dear Milly,

I havn't a Technisat skystar hd2, but I've read on an italian forum about skystar (www.scaistar.it) they used it with DVBV and a motor.

As layout this board is similar to my Digitalrise (twinhan) 1041 (www.digitalrise.biz) but seems you need technisat driver to use it.

This meant that as told in that forum that twinhan driver doesn't work with technisat skystar hd2.

And I don't know if it is good or not.

In any way my Digitalrise 1041 works with positioner, diseq and usals.

But in DVBV I have some problems due to diseq switch and positioner.

But this is a particoular case and I hope it will be resolved in near future by developer here.

For what I've read here onto the forum new version of DVBV should move the positioner (motor) using usals.

Just find a dvb card and a positioner that use diseq and usals.

I' ve also read some people had problem moving their positioner retourning on western positions.

But it should be fixed on newer versions of DVBV

Hoping someone else will tell you if there is any problem with Technisat skystar HD2 and moving a positionr under DVBV i say you bye.

as the title says....??

Dear Milly,

I havn't a Technisat skystar hd2, but I've read on an italian forum about skystar (www.scaistar.it) they used it with DVBV and a motor.

As layout this board is similar to my Digitalrise (twinhan) 1041 (www.digitalrise.biz) but seems you need technisat driver to use it.

This meant that as told in that forum that twinhan driver doesn't work with technisat skystar hd2.

And I don't know if it is good or not.

In any way my Digitalrise 1041 works with positioner, diseq and usals.

But in DVBV I have some problems due to diseq switch and positioner.

But this is a particoular case and I hope it will be resolved in near future by developer here.

For what I've read here onto the forum new version of DVBV should move the positioner (motor) using usals.

Just find a dvb card and a positioner that use diseq and usals.

I' ve also read some people had problem moving their positioner retourning on western positions.

But it should be fixed on newer versions of DVBV

Hoping someone else will tell you if there is any problem with Technisat skystar HD2 and moving a positionr under DVBV i say you bye.

Cheers for that mate I've only one LNB on my motorised dish so should be ok regards disecq - here's hoping future versions support Usals i'd be happy to get rid of my TM3100 which is basically a glorified motor runner

as the title says....??

Cheers for that mate I've only one LNB on my motorised dish so should be ok regards disecq - here's hoping future versions support Usals i'd be happy to get rid of my TM3100 which is basically a glorified motor runner

Theorically if you insert your latitude and longitude in the windows of diseq editor and then use go to angular in the tuning window motor should move using usals but this is a thing I didn't check because I have other problem with my diseq swicth.

But by the way do you already got the ss2 HD 2?