Bug: Cable channel not allowing BBC HD to be swapped to use h264 codec

shadowdogg

Try a fresh channel scan on this transponder.

Nope - doesn't seem to work. Still just does the same unless i do group B ? Don't know exactly what that means but i don't mind trying.

to be fair - it doesn't look that bad as mpeg2 but im assuming h264 would make it look a bit better. Is there no way feature could automatically turn to h264 if resolution is HD?

it doesn't look that bad as mpeg2 but im assuming h264 would make it look a bit better.

..if you can watch it and it's not h.264 you're obviously not watching BBC HD :D

it doesn't look that bad as mpeg2 but im assuming h264 would make it look a bit better

You made my day. I assume you're the one taking a vw beetle and by putting a porsche sign on it expecting it to go over 300 km/h? :)

It seems the DVBViewer knows a lot more about the DVB stuff than you, so just trust it and don't try the impossible...

• 4 weeks later...