DVBViewer Pro 4 works perfectly in Windows 7 beta1.

ter9999

DVBViewer Pro 4 works perfectly in Windows 7 beta1 build 7000. No problems met so far.

Please help change the title, I mean "DVBViewer Pro 4". I can't edit.

Edited by ter9999
Title corrected
  • 2 weeks later...

DVBViewer Pro 4 works perfectly in Windows 7 beta1 build 7000. No problems met so far.

Please help change the title, I mean "DVBViewer Pro 4". I can't edit.

Well didn't work at all for me.

Hardware detection doesn't work at all. (Options/Hardware/Scan Devices) Not a single device is listed.

Maybe you could explain how to get it working.

• 2 months later...

I have one problem with Windows 7 and DVBViewer (using EVR).

Sometimes during an automatic aspect ratio change the screen goes black. If I click the DVBViewer window, picture reappears immediately.

This problem is not present with other renderers, but they have other problems and I'd rather use EVR.

I don't know if this problem is present in Vista, as I haven't tried it.

It´s a known issue in Vista, but only in "windowed Mode". The EVR of W7 has undergone only minor changes ( if any) yet so the Problem is still present.

BUT ... there is some rumor, that the complete "videosection" will be revised ´til the final Release of "7".

I´ve just installed the RC1 and there are actually some notable improvements although the EVR-Prob is still existing. I´m fairly optimistic that we will see further changes until "7" reaches Gold Status.

Greetz

Btw. : Have a look at www.thegreenbutton.com

The people there have good relations to the Devlopers of "Windows Media Center" and some of the informations there are very usefull....