Special Theme like VMC

mcmurdock88

Hello, i am sorry but I am newbie here. Please exist some themes for DVBviwer 4 whitch are looking like VMC or like this. I would like to use DVBviwer like HTPC but the buildin interface is not very friendly :biggrin:. Or please give me some lint to thems.

Thx very much

Well, even if i dislike the VMC (its a PIA) you could create a skin which has a similar look and feel. This is not an easy job at all, but who says that skins has to be done by others?

Christian

Hello, i am sorry but I am newbie here. Please exist some themes for DVBviwer 4 whitch are looking like VMC or like this. I would like to use DVBviwer like HTPC but the buildin interface is not very friendly :biggrin:. Or please give me some lint to thems.

Thx very much

Have you accessed the mediacenter- press the middle/scroll button on your mouse.

Why not try some of the other OSD Skins, which are already there, first?

I found only this one: OSD Skin concinnity 3D English. Do you know some others, pls give me link. Thx