DVBViewer 4.0 Losses Settings

Moush

I have started DVBViewer on a number of occasions and it starts with the audio turned down to zero, the picture is dark and needs re-adjustment by brightening, and the settings for the EPG goes to all programs, not favourites as previously set.

This has occured on a number of occasions and I have not associated it with something else the machine is doing. The earlier beta did not exhibit this behavoiur.

As previously mentioned by others, the screen is very dark until adjusted using the display settings, another feature not seen in the earlier beta.

Any ideas to resolve please?

Stephen.

I had this problem- I think when I first installed 4.0 it was set to the basic renderer- you need to change it in Settings>Options>DirectX to VMR7, 9 or EVR.

Edited by dvbrewer

Hello,

I have tried changing from Overlay Mixer to Standard Default Renderer (the other two options gave corrupted results), which has so far been fine, so thanks for advice, and I will advise if the situation re-occurs (in which case I will disable all the plugins).

Regards,

Stephen.