Azurewave AD-CP300+Dvbviewer+remote control?

tpaasiala

Hi,

I just installed DVBViewer for my Azurewave AD-CP300 and now i'm wondering, how to setup remote controller to work with DVBViewer? Remote controller appears under HID-devices in device manager, but there is no way to configure it under DVBViewer? Guess i need some external application to read remote controller and then send commands to DVBViewer? Terratec has it's own program and you can add applications to it, but it need Terratec's card...I have tried to install some programs which should read out infrared devices, but they expect that you have com port where the device is installed. So is there any program which would reconize hid-compliant remote controller?

I also have this card and would like to get remote to work with DVBViewer.

This Azurewave-card is just rebranded TwinhanDTV Cab-CI. Maybe if there is a remote-plugin for Twinhan it would work with Azurewave too.

The name of the remote controller in Device Manager is DTV-DVB Mantis BDA HID Device