My Suggestions and thoughts

btolley

Hi to everyone,

First I would like to say thank you for great DVB software :). I have a few suggestions/changes that I would like to see.

1. In the channel list editor I would like to see the same right click sorting options as in the channellist itself. Most importantly the "Right click > Group by" menu and "Right click > Show Audio/Video Nodes", "Right click > Show channel numbers", "Right click > sort by channel name" and "Right click > sort by category".

2. For the right click menu in the channellist I would like to see "Group by > Sat" by itself only. (If suggestion 1 was to be implemented I would like suggestion 2 to apply to the channel list editor too).

3. I would like to see an option in the channellist editor so that when you go to edit a channel it has a "channel number" box alongside the Video PID, Audio PID settings etc where you can choose any number you like for that channel, and if the number is already taken it could ask you: This number is already in use by channel "<channel name>" are you sure you want to set channel number <channelnumber> to "<channel name>"?

I would like to see these options because it would be of very good use to me when I switch between full screen DVBViewer to watch while on my bed (using remote control) and DVBViewer in a window while at my computer (using channellist). These options would make channel navigation alot easier for both ways of viewing and would not affect any other operations/functions of DVBViewer as far as I know ;).

Thanks for your time.

Edited by btolley