Stopping LiveTV after watching video

Mike Ruane

Hi,

I am a new user of DVBViewer and have it running as I want it - TV clients and central recordings working perfectly. Many thanks to the developers - a great piece of software!!!

I have just one issue that I cannot resolve and that is related to Live TV. I can start DVBViewer without the TV running (found that in the options), but when I finish watching a video or a recording, the system insists on starting Live TV, which I do not want because that occupies a tuner. How do I "turn off" Live TV from within the application (ps DVBViewer runs full screen - and I only want to use the remote).

By starting Live TV uncommanded, that occupies a tuner. I have more that one recording service running on the TV Server, so the other recording service does not know about DVBViewer and just fails because it cannot find a free tuner - of course that is because DVBViewer is occupying it!

Is there an option that I have missed to tell DVBViewer not to start showing Live TV unless I expressly request it?

Cheers Mike