Video freezing every second and resuming

calande

Hello,

I recently purchased DVBViewer, and I have a problem (that I don't have with ProgDVB), the video is slower every second, for half a second, and resumes to normal speed, then is very slow again again, on and on and on...The audio doesn't have any problem at all; just the video. I have a good computer (AMD Athlon64 3200+ 2Ghz, ASUS A8V Deluxe, 1.5GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 128MB, WD Caviar 250GB). DVBViewer is unusable for me. Do you know what may be causing this?

Thanks,

Edited by calande
Hello,

I recently purchased DVBViewer, and I have a problem (that I don't have with ProgDVB), the video is slower every second, for half a second, and resumes to normal speed, then is very slow again again, on and on and on...The audio doesn't have any problem at all; just the video. I have a good computer (AMD Athlon64 3200+ 2Ghz, ASUS A8V Deluxe, 1.5GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 128MB, WD Caviar 250GB). DVBViewer is unusable for me. Do you know what may be causing this?

Thanks,

It could be quite a few things. But to start with, what decoder are you using? Please have a look and see if there are any alternatives to use:

>Settings>Options>DirectX

Look at the Mpeg2 Video Decoder and try selecting a different one and click OK.

When you select a new one also do this:

>View>Rebuild Graph