What HD Channels...........

Jollyware

What HD channels are available in the UK ?

I have a Pinnacle 7010iX PCTV Dual Satellite TV Tuner DVB card and when I scann on Astra/Eurobird, I can only seem to pickup BBCHD.

Is there anything that I doing wrong and when I scan, I seem to get a lot of duplicate channels. Is this normal ?

I also grabbed the ITVHD.ini from here, and put it in the transponders folder but still nothing shows in my channels list.

Sorry for all the ?'s but I'm a complete noob to this.

well BBC HD is the best. You can get ITV by getting the details (I searched google) and entering them manually. You should also get Lux HD (whoohoo!) and Channel four HD but I think C4 HD needs a CAM with a sky card which you can get for £20 from Sky. This enables all the scrambled freesat channels which Sky have rights over *GGRRR*

Yes, it's normal to get duplicate channels as there are lots of regional variations such as ITV anglia, ITV lond etc. If you get stuck, just delete the satelite and rescan.

I also grabbed the ITVHD.ini from here, and put it in the transponders folder but still nothing shows in my channels list.

ITVHD.ini is not a transponder list, It's a Channel list.

Open Channel Editor, at the extreme lower left corner is a square button with a green arrow pointing to the centre of a disc (Import Channel List). Click on the button, navigate to your ITVHD.ini file and click on open. A new folder will appear in the channel list named Astra. ITV HD is in this folder.

hth