Nordic CD+ - black HD channels

karlceasar

Have found the HD channels with Transedit and the S2 HD-channles is highlighted with blue texts.

When switching to those channels everything goes black. SD channels is fine...

Currently using ATI HD4850 graphicscard and have used ATI Mpeg decoder for SD and Ffdshow for HD as the sound. HAve tried with EVR and WMR7&9.....

I have also tried with Cyberlinks PowerDVD decoders...

DVBViewer 4.0 is working under Vista 32 OS.

When unchecking the open whole transponder option - all goes black including SD.

Is there anyone who are familiar with this problem and perhaps solved it?

Have found the HD channels with Transedit and the S2 HD-channles is highlighted with blue texts.

Currently using ATI HD4850 graphicscard and have used ATI Mpeg decoder for SD and Ffdshow for HD as the sound. HAve tried with EVR and WMR7&9.....

When unchecking the open whole transponder option - all goes black including SD.

Same here, transedit finds the channels.

If "Open whole transponder" is checked i can watch SD channels, but HD channels black. If i uncheck "open whole transponder" i can't watch anything, even SD channels are black.

I also have a problem where transedit can scan the S2 transponders but DVBViewer can't lock, so it cant scan...

Got FloppyDTV, Firmware 1.5.0 build 22720

Newest BDA driver (Beta 5.3)

The only current solution is to buy a proper DVB-S2 reciever that can handle CD HD Transponders.

I bought the FireDTV S2. But i returned it since it cant handle the stream from 30000 transponders.

I currently don't know any external USB or Firewire DVB-S2 Reciever that can handle these transponders.

Now i got a Hauppauge HVR4000. And everything works just fine.

The best is not the most expensive!

All Nordic CD+ HD channels works fine for me on my FireDTV S2

open hole transponder is unchecked.

Model : FireDTV S2

HW Ver.: 01.34.04

FW Ver.: 1.0.1 Build 13630

Driver : 5.0.1

using attached transponderlist

Thanks, i will check if i can get it to work tonight!

Thanks, i will check if i can get it to work tonight!

Got it working also, still having a bit of a problem scanning the transponders. May be becouse of bad signal (Garbled channelnames and such). But after a few scans with transedit i got the channels and now i can watch them in DVBViewer.