future DVB-T support?

zazzel

Hello,

will there be DVB-T support in the future? I am asking because I live in Bremen, where regular DVB-T broadcasts (24 channels) will start April 1, 2004.

Of course, I could just install the DVB-S-cable in my new apartment (moved from below the roof to 1st floor), but I prefer a little PC-card in my notebook :D

- Zazzel

its inside ! (for TechniSAT DVB-T card)

Look in the Channellist - Edit tab and you see a little colorful Symbol (PC-card). Klick on it and you can change to Kabel, Terrestric ...

Steffen

Brrr. Outside the citycenter one needs a antenna on the roof. And only 27 channels, including 9 interesting ones.... :D

But the price is ok: 59Eur + 5Eur shpping from alternate.de in germany. :D

Are there any interesting channels anyways?

I hope to find a PCMCIA card DVB-T receiver... there's no incentive for me to buy another internal PCI card if I mostly hope to use it on my notebook. Of course I know that WLAN DVB-S streaming works fine :D I just think that if should not be necessary.

thanks for your quick replies, btw!

- Zazzel