Adding mouse wheel controls

CCTVHK

DVBViewer has been nice and it would be great if the mouse wheel can control the zoom function (more than resize but enlarge the picture beyond the full screen limit) and the jump forward/backward function during playback. Similar functions are available in the zoom player, which also allows the enlarged picture be moved by holding the left click, so the viewer can see a particular portion.

Regards.

Agree! And agree for the zoom-player-like drag function.

Also, better to display the zoom rate in the OSD for some seconds like "97% zoom", "100% zoom", "101% zoom", "135% zoom", etc. when zooming.

Can we also take usage of the "horizontal scroll" function of the mouse? Nowadays, lots of mouses have "horizontal scroll" besides the normal "vertical scroll" function for the middle key.

I would like to use the "horizontal scroll" function to do resize, and the "Vertical scroll" function to do zoom. As long as these been realized in DVBViewer Pro!~

Agree! And agree for the zoom-player-like drag function.

Also, better to display the zoom rate in the OSD for some seconds like "97% zoom", "100% zoom", "101% zoom", "135% zoom", etc. when zooming.

Can we also take usage of the "horizontal scroll" function of the mouse? Nowadays, lots of mouses have "horizontal scroll" besides the normal "vertical scroll" function for the middle key.

I would like to use the "horizontal scroll" function to do resize, and the "Vertical scroll" function to do zoom. As long as these been realized in DVBViewer Pro!~

Yes same idea i have suggested last month !

• 2 weeks later...

If we continue about mouse (didn't want to start another topic for that):

I noticed that mouse doubleclick is not used at all in DVBViewer. In most players I've been using before, its function is either play/pause, of toogle fullscreen on/off. So if possible, I'd like the doubleclick to be used in some way in DVBPlayer.

P.S. The best option would be, IMHO, to set doubleclick function from Options -> Input window... :(