2 small bugs

deco

this is 2 small bugs, but something thats been buggin me for a while :(

1:

the epg window does not update when it's kept open, the program which is already over turns into white lines instead of moving the whole epg ahead.

(screenshot can be made in a few hours, just reopened the epg)

i have one of those tiny 7" usb monitors next to my tv where i keep the epg open for the information, and this "bug" kinda ruins the coolness of it :P

2:

why isn't the default osd skin 16:9?, this affects the slideshow so unless i use the incomplete xboxHD skin which IS 16:9 the aspect ratio of picture slideshow is wrong.

thats it for now :)

-Deco

edit: oh yeah if the epg could be frameless in fullscreen just like DVBViewer itself, that would be über coolness :)

Edited by deco
here's one:
In my opinion it works like it should, it shows always all ongoing programs as also in your exsample and updates the view acording that philosophy. I don't know what is the update frequency but it seems to be about 10..15 minutes so the line is not nimute accurant, maybe it could do that more often.

Sorry, you were right, it does not update it in proper way, the starting time seems to remain in same place so now my Timeline is almoust empty and starting point is the same tiem as when I started it.

Edited by IRa
In my opinion it works like it should, it shows always all ongoing programs as also in your exsample and updates the view acording that philosophy. I don't know what is the update frequency but it seems to be about 10..15 minutes so the line is not nimute accurant, maybe it could do that more often.

Sorry, you were right, it does not update it in proper way, the starting time seems to remain in same place so now my Timeline is almoust empty and starting point is the same tiem as when I started it.

yep, the red line DOES move ahead, but the tineline itself just turns white and after a while the whole screen is ... white..

-Deco