No APID's on AC3 channel scans, Transedit

moltar

I've just installed DVBViewer and Transedit on my PC that has a TT S2 3200 PCI card. When I have Transedit do a "selected scan" on a transponder that has AC3 audio, I get 0 as an APID. MPEG audio on the same transponder shows the APID but not any AC3 audio. When I click "Analyze" and see the results, sure enough I see the mpeg and AC3 pids.

It looks to me like the APID field in the "scan selected" window is not populating thus no audio.

What am I missing? Please help, Thank you

I've just installed DVBViewer and Transedit on my PC that has a TT S2 3200 PCI card. When I have Transedit do a "selected scan" on a transponder that has AC3 audio, I get 0 as an APID. MPEG audio on the same transponder shows the APID but not any AC3 audio. When I click "Analyze" and see the results, sure enough I see the mpeg and AC3 pids.

It looks to me like the APID field in the "scan selected" window is not populating thus no audio.

What am I missing? Please help, Thank you

Ok, I deleted DVBViewer and Transedit, then uninstalled the DBA driver, rebooted, installed the DBA driver again rebooted and installed DVBViewer and Transedit.

All is well now. Must have been a flaky install caused my me. Works great now.