Problem: Remote control and switching user-profiles (Win XP)

Guest t6ti00

I have encountered a strange problem with DVBViewer.

When I have normally logged in to my own user profile, there are no problems. DVBViewer launches normally.

But, when I switch to other user-profile and I push launch button from my remote, DVBViewer will start for my own user-profile, so there will be no picture in the profile where I have logged in, but I can hear the sound. When I get back to my own user-profile, I can see the picture there.

The problem persists when I first login with other user-profile, then login with my own user-profile and push the button.

I'm using Pinnacle remote configured to work with DVBViewer. Others got similar experience (with different remotes)?

Pinnacle Remote's process "remoterm.exe" will run different instances for different users and same "profiles.ini"-file is used for all users.

Is this problem related to DVBViewer or for Pinnacle Remote's software?

Thanks in advance.