DVB-T No sound or Picture

Flap0

Hi,

I am a newbie and I am trying to update my channel list. I have scanned terrestrial for DVB-T channels and have found them and saved them to the channel list, but when I go to view them I can see or hear nothing, but it shows the EPG information okay.

I can view channels on Astra 28.2E okay, but the DVB-T ones don't. I have a HVR-4000 card installed and it works fine with other software for the DVB-T channels, but I want to have all on one list.

Can you have DVB-T and Satellite channels all on the one listing and flick between them?

What am I doing wrong, or where can I go to resolve this. i have gone through the set-up procedures again a couple of times.

Thanks

Flap

Hi,

Can anyone help me. I seem to be getting no response. I did a reinstall of the program removing all files that were there previously. I scanned for DVB-T channels which picked up 4 TV and 4 Radio. I then updated the options to use H.264 cyberlink for showing DVB-T. I was able to watch the channel but when I switch accross to the preinstalled astra listing to watch a channel on that and try to switch back I can see the channel no longer. I have a Happauage HVR 4000 which has a SAT and DVB-T areial connected to it. Please see previous post for supporttool attachment.

Thanks.