Is it guaranteed to work?

heerlijkhelder

As I'm looking for a DVBViewer I came to DVBViewer. I tried so many tools that don't work, they just don't regocnise my DVB card correctly, or just can't tune or anything else of this.

So I'm wondering, as there is no demo except for the tuner tool, is it guaranteed to work? The tuner tool does work, does find all channels and even previewing works.

So if this tool works, does DVBViewer itself work too? As I understand from reading the tuner tool is just new, while DVBViewer is a few months old... So what are chances of getting this to work before I throw in the money?

In short: all other programs I used don't work, except for the one shipped with the card

Tuner tool works fine, finds everything

Will DVBViewer work then?

Works with DVBViewer, including DVB-C mode.

Great, sounds very good. Does it also support HDTV channels? As that is the latest bit I'm looking for. The card does and we have some HD channels through DVB-C.

Does it also support HDTV channels?

Yes, but DVBViewer doesn't contain the required video decoder. You will have to look after it... maybe the TerraTec software installs it (Cyberlink H.264 decoder), dunno.

Yes, but DVBViewer doesn't contain the required video decoder. You will have to look after it... maybe the TerraTec software installs it (Cyberlink H.264 decoder), dunno.

I was convinced already so bought it (other email address though) and it works. Tip for a good and fast free h.264 decoder is: install Divx 7, it comes with a good h.264 decoder. Terratec installed the Cyberlink as well but I think it's a bit shakey. Still testing though and working on support for my Terratec remote control.

Works great, including HD, EPG and everything, never seen this before so good with DVB-C (in most apps only S and T work good).

Just 1 thing: I can't put channels from the editor into DVBViewer directly. I managed to do it another way (save the ini file and scan it in DVBV) but it doesn't work, although I installed it through setup.