Monitor off while recording

hanszorn

During normal playing of TV or recorded video, DVBVierwer suspends the settings for automatic turn off of the computer monitor. That is a good thing, as it can be very annoying to have to touch the mouse every so many minutes otherwise.

But this also happens when doing a scheduled recording, even if 'audio/ video dsabled' is selected. Effectively, DVBViewer now turns on my monitor when starting a recording. Could this be changed?

Thanks,

Hans

Thanks, that looks like a wonderful solution for me, as I rarely watch tv directly on the computer. Grat web interface!

But I must be doing somethging very stupid, because when I schedule a recording with this, it still starts the 'normal' DVBViewer, which again turns on my monitor...

Hans

If you use the Recordingservice 1.4.7.10 or older, DVBViewer and Recordingservice share the same timers.xml.

In this case you should deactivate the Task Scheduler (Options > Extended).

With the current Beta thy start to use different files. And it possible to send the Timer from the DVBViewer to the Recordingservice.

An it is possible to rum them at the seam time (Server and Unicast client).