No Program(s) Found On Set Up On Astra/eurobird 28.2 E

ashc09

Hello, Just wondered if someone is kind enough to help me out, I have just installed DVBViewer and i am using a Haupaugge NOVA-HD-S2, I have entered all my settings at the start up screen including the satelite Astra/eurobird 28.2 E.

See below a picture of my screen, post-78527-1236260464_thumb.jpg

I have a program called cyberlink power cinema wich came with my card, and with this satelite it works fine and i can pick up bbc hd also, but as soon as itry to use dvb veiwer, it wont let me see any channels,

Please could someone in the know, try and point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help...

Use TransEdit 3.3 (download from members area) and the included up-to-date Astra 28°E transponder list for scanning. Pay attention to the installation instructions and the correct DiSEqC settings, if necessary.

Hello, Thanks for getting back to me, I Will try this, but what made you come to this conclusion, have other people had the same problem?

Will message back when i have done what you said

Thanks alot...

P.s I am very new to this whole satelite on pc, so bare with me! Cheers..

Edited by ashc09
It's easier to pinpoint scanning problems with TransEdit, and I've created and tested the included transponder lists with a Nova S2 HD :D

Oh, Nice! Well im currently using the free version. But i have paid for the real deal, But my email hasnt came through yet, starting to get a bit worried, obviously when it does, i will go ahead to the mebers are and download the software you stated, is it alrite if i mail you back once i have it, shouldnt be long ;)

Cheers...

Edited by ashc09
Oh, Nice! Well im currently using the free version. But i have paid for the real deal, But my email hasnt came through yet,
:D There is no free version DVBViewer Pro Version and if you have bought the DVBViewer you can download TransEdit from the Members Section to.

Oh well thats weird becuase a friend gave the program too me just to try, and i was under the impression that it was free, but i told him i was going to buy it, which i have done, but like i said i am still waiting for the email to come through with my log on details, i will get back to you once i have received it,

Thanks your help it is much apreciated!!

Hi, I have now received my email and have downloaded and intalled the stated software as above, including the TransEdit Scanner & Editor 3.30.

But i am completely clueless of how to use it!

I have intalled and set up my satelite settings, but when i scan for channels at the start of the setup, it finds 1 transponder and no programmes or radio?

If anyone can help, would be much aprciated....

Cheers

P.S: I Keep Getting A No Hardware Available error aswell now!