Some fixes and things

Tare69

1. When my pc crashes and off course DVBViewer is on (24/7) and it starts again it records only 0 length file. Killing Viewer and starting it again helps so it can record it then.

2. When crash and start record again same program it does new file _01 _02... So Why not get that record to same file so it is not so fkin many pices if it is same program what was before (not if same name but differend part)? Some setup to that!

3. From list when you select program to record you can put it record many times in accidentally so fix this so there can be only one recording in one program.

4. Removing program from week/day recording list must be in same place where is also that record selected program if it is all redy in recording list.

5. How to fix all ready recorded list (not week/day list) because it has (on my case) only empty file names (like 2000) where day is like from 18 century... ?

6. What is with that saved name of file? I don't want any '-' to day like 'xxx_200901-03.mpg'. Fix this! Some setup to that.

7. Saving record list about recodings what will come in same time when it is selected is NECESSARY, saving only when you end program is not so good thing!

I have uninstalled program and set it up when database start to melt in DVBViewer list but it did not help. I have been very pleased to this program but I can't keep pc up and running when it is on so some help, please?