ITV HD On DVB Viewer?

ashc09

Hello, Just wondered if anyone can help me with this matter?

Im Trying to watch ITV HD on DVBViewer, But as this channel is a press red feature, does anyone know how it is possible to veiw it on DVBViewer?

I have a Haupaugge Remote, But cannot get it to work DVBViewer, Any ideas?

Any help is greatly apreciated!

Thanks in advance..

..use the search function or google o:)

Hello, I Have actually Had a look, But i have had no luck in getting to work! I cant seem to find a function in DVBViewer where you can add a certain channels info?

Thnx

The red button is for dedicated set top receiver with the appropriate software for it to function. I shouldn't think it would for your card. But it probably exist in one of the many channels you manage to scanned.

Happy hunting o:)

The red button is for dedicated set top receiver with the appropriate software for it to function. I shouldn't think it would for your card. But it probably exist in one of the many channels you manage to scanned.

Happy hunting o:)

Hello, Ok Thanks alot, Although it didint seem to work with the program that came with my tv card :biggrin:

Cheers.....

What card do you have? I assume you have a DVB-S or DVB-S2 card since ITV HD is only available through Freesat set top receiver.

Start by scanning all transponders for Astra 28.2 (Channel->Channel Scan).

When this has finished open the channel list (Channel->Channellist), the first time I did this ITV HD came through as an Audio channel since the VPID needs to be set manually. Look for ITV HD (even try the filter), select it, then click the Channel editor button at the bottom.

In the Channel Editor set the Video PID to 3401, Video type to H.264 and Audio type to AC3. Click the Update button at the bottom and then Close.

Tune the channel again by either tuning to a different channel then back to ITV HD or click View->Rebuild Graph.

That should be it, ITV HD should be coming through fine as long as you have the H.264 codec installed.

I use http://en.kingofsat.net/tv-28.5E.php to check for any changes to VPID

Edited by Springveldt