4.0/3.9.4, "No hardware available" with Technotrend C-1500 o

odyssey

4.0 (and 3.9.4) reports "No hardware available" when I try scanning for channels on my Technotrend C-1500 running on Vista x64. I tried reinstalling completely from scratch to ensure this is not just a bug in my system, with same results. I also tried installing on x32 and from there it's working.

I tried downloading 3.9.2 from some obscure site (since you don't host it anymore) and it does not report this error, so I believe this bug were introduced by 3.9.4.

I'm using a MSI P7NGM-Digital mainboard with an Intel E8400 CPU. I'm using the latest available driver from Technotrend (5.1.8.0), but I have tried several with same problems.

For some reason, this is onle happening with my MSI P7NGM-Digital+Intel E8400 system, and not with my A8N-SLI Premium+Athlon X2 4800+

Thats interesting, Im getting the exact same issue with my Asus P5N7A(same chipset) and technotrend s3200 in vista 64-bit. I was thinking it had something to do with the 64-bit driver not being digitally signed but if it works in 64-bit on your other system its strange.

• 2 weeks later...
Thats interesting, Im getting the exact same issue with my Asus P5N7A(same chipset) and technotrend s3200 in vista 64-bit. I was thinking it had something to do with the 64-bit driver not being digitally signed but if it works in 64-bit on your other system its strange.

I have the exact same problem with my c-1500 in vista 64-bit. Motherboard is Asus p5k-e.