Jump to content

0 Channels Found - Can't figure this out...


Recommended Posts

I have DVBViewer 4.0 - just bought it today. I am using it with my PCI-based FloppyDTV-S2 card under Windows XP SP2 using the BDA Drivers that came with my DVB card.


I am trying to scan the FTA satellites in North America, e.g. Galaxy 3C, Galaxy 18, etc. I have a motorized dish with a Linear LNB. DVBViewer is doing a good job of powering my motor. When I go to scan, it is sending the dish to the proper location every time and I'm getting good signal strength. However, when I scan, I always get no channels found. I've tried scanning all frequencies, individual frequencies, and with both DVBViewer itself and TransEdit 3.3.0. I've double-checked the transponder settings in Lyngsat to make sure they are correct - no luck.


Can anyone help me? I've attached my support.zip file.






Link to post

Sorry. I just realized that I stated that my card is PCI-based in my original post. This is not the case. The FloppyDTV-S2 fits into a PCI slot, but it is actually connected via the Firewire port on my PCI-based SoundBlaster Audigy card.



Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...