Which cam to use for "official" sky card?

Milly

Can't find an NDS cam obviously sky don't want to sell them as they might be hacked people on here have sky working i'd just like to know how???

Mods delete if necessary but i am talking official subscription, anyone pm me if thread is locked with which cam to use....

Thanks

Can't find an NDS cam obviously sky don't want to sell them as they might be hacked people on here have sky working i'd just like to know how???

Mods delete if necessary but i am talking official subscription, anyone pm me if thread is locked with which cam to use....

Thanks

You need a dragon or T-rex cam (same product,just different names) its very straightforward - put you viewing card into the cam - enter your receiver serial number and voila - you have your full subscription channels.You can normally find one on E*ay but they can be expensive,if you can't find one for £50 or less let me know and I'll sell you my spare

Edited by paulus3476

as paulus3476 I use a dragon cam,heres more detailed instructions from another site.

Tell your Dragon/t-rex cam the serial number of the original Sky box your card is married to.

You can find this 10-digit number in the menu of your original Sky box,

services->system setup->system details.

You need the [RECEIVER SERIAL NUMBER] [ NOT the viewing card number!]

Now go to the menu of you Dragon, settings->NDS Box serial.

Here, enter the 10 digit serial number including any leading zeroes.

If your NDS card was already inserted into the Dragon, remove and re-insert it after changing the Box Serial.

Now you're all set!

Failure to set the box serial will result in movie channels and other premium channels not opening.

also remember to update your card once a month in a working official skybox connected to the phone line.

this procedure also works with the new super trex cam too