Recording Full Complete Transponder ts

Max99

Hi all, just bought the app and trying to set up to record full transponder and cant seem to find the options to do so and the recording im getting are single channel only.

Some advice on how to set it up please. (Version 4 stable)

Thanks.

Recorder > Timer (Window) > select the entry > click on the arrow at the end of the Description: box > Special Actions > Transponder Dump.

But if you only like to record two channels on one transponder at the same time there is no need to record the hole transponder. Just program the two recordings and you will get two separate files.

I see that now, thanks.

Is there a way i can make it the default action for all recordings?

Im planning to record the full ts for this seasons Formula1 on BBC extra streams (301 ect) with all audio feeds and i dont want to risk forgetting to select the option.

• 14 years later...
vor 2 Stunden schrieb oleq:

is it still possible to record a complete full TS straight from DVBViewer?

Yes. TV/Radio -> Timer Recordings -> Create a timer with Timer Action = Transponder Dump.

You can also select "Transponder Dump" as default timer action on Settings -> Options -> Recording Timers. This enables manual (instant) recordings of the whole transponder.

Got it - there's a small cosmetic issue in Polish translation - it shows wrong strings for last two Timer Actions and that's why I couldn't find it. After switching to English - I've found correct options and Transponder Dump works as expected ;)

Thanks for help ;)

Timer Actions in PL:

Record = Nagraj (OK)
Tune Channel = Przełącz kanał (OK)
Audio Recorder Plugin = Wtyczka VideoRec. (wrong, should be "Wtyczka Audio Recorder")
Transponder Dump = Wtyczka AudioRec. (wrong, could be e.g. "Zrzut całego tp.")

Edited by oleq