disapointet of what i saw

Benny A

Hi. i have just installed DVB V. for the first time and was very disapointet in what i saw, the menu structure is confusing, there are no menu item for playing music other than the most primitive playlist i have ever seen, no possibilities to see or manage fotos, no menu item for how to see the tv i have recorded! when i try to play a music cd the Viewer just do nothing! So i will not call it a media center, just a program to see tv from.

-> moved. Dude, newbie problems are surely no ideas or suggestions. So, if you handle the software the same ignorant way you placed your post, you will stay disappointed. o:)

Hmm, this is quite complicated to answer - especially since it is pretty obvious that you did not used the wizard completely.

The menu itself is lovely, but it completely differs from other applications. This is not a problem, once you figured out that the application is not just a clone of a clone and after you understood that, you will love to deal with the application. The structure (expecially the one of the OSD) is quite logical and much more smarter (in my opinion) than all the other similar apps.

I strongly recommend to read this forum and to play with the app before throw the sponge.

Peter