How to stop DVB viewer promting to stop the recording service?

Firstly I think the recording service is excellent as is DVBViewer. All in all it's an amazing package and a bargain at the price o:)

I have the recording service set-up to record from both DVB-S and DVB-T cards. EPG from freesat and freeview all works just great.

I have the server enabled in the recording service so I can stream to the HTPC in the lounge. This also works really well.

As I've done in the lounge, I've also added the two virtual Unicast Network devices (one for DVB-S and one for DVB-T) to the copy of DVBViewer (latest beta) which is installed on the same PC as the recording service. I have set the real hardware devices listed to "State: Do not use" and have the virtual devices set to "State: Normal". This allows me to run DVBViewer and watch what the recording service is recording or watch another channel which is on the same multiplex (for example the recording service can be recording Channel 4 and I can watch E4). Once again this works really well.

However when I start up DVBViewer I am always asked if I want to stop the recording service if it is recording. Is there an option to disable this prompt and also to prevent DVBViewer (when it isn't recording) from stopping the recording service. I can understand the need to do this so DVBViewer can access the hardware, but I don't want to. If there isn't and option can this be added please :D

Thanks,

Rob.

This maybe my fault. I'm sorry, I didn't take into account, when writing the readme, that some people are blind for red bold captial letters written text like the IMPORTANT in the Readme.

I'll promise to do better and use an uglier color and fontsize 500 so even the ones with a challenced sight can see it, if they even bother to read it. o:)

This maybe my fault. I'm sorry, I didn't take into account, when writing the readme, that some people are blind for red bold captial letters written text like the IMPORTANT in the Readme.

I'll promise to do better and use an uglier color and fontsize 500 so even the ones with a challenced sight can see it, if they even bother to read it. :D

Sorry, I'll try harder next time o:)

Keep up the good work.