Help with DVBViewer and TVServer

Zorg

Hi,

I installed yesterday DVBViewer pro and I'm very glad of having bought it. It's a very good program and I still have to learn a lot about how to make the most of it.

For the moment I intend to use it along with MediaPortal. I think they are not incompatibles.

It seems to be a problem though and my question is:

Is it possible that DVBViewer closes MediaPortal TVServer by itself?

Yesterday I exited DVBViewer after being the whole evening playing with it and let MediaPortal record some scheduled programs. After 15 minutes or so the TVServer stopped and the record failed. The only cause I can imagine is that DVBViewer stopped it somehow. May be I have something wrong configured in DVBViewer. I know that when I installed the program the TVService also stopped suddenly.

I can stop and start the MP TVservice manually, in order to use DVBViewer, that's no problem at all, but I would like to know if there's a way to prevent DVBViewer to close TVService without my wanting (If that's really what happened. I'm just guessing because I've been recording programs for half a year or so without that sudden stop of the TVServer, that occurred only after having installed DVBViewer).

I would appreciate very much some help.

Thank you in advance.

P.S: I know I can also record programs with DVBViewer, obviously, but please I would be happy if I could keep both programs together for the moment.