Incorrect channel stored in Favourites

SimonP

I've just come across an interesting bug. I reinstalled DVBv from scratch and went to set up my favourites again. I have a really good signal and aerial here and a scan picks up several versions of each channel. I tried each one and found that the last instance of each channel gave the best signal so I put that one into my favourites.

However, I found that although it saved my favourites OK, it always goes to the first instance of each channel, not the particular one I programmed in. The first instance is the weakest so at the moment I am unable to use Favourites.

Could this be looked into please, or perhaps one of the betas has already fixed it? All I can do otherwise is attenuate the aerial, which will lower the signal strength of the better channels as well.

DVBViewer v4.0.0.0

UK DVB-T

P.S. I have got around it by using the Channel Editor to put the stronger signals at the top of each list but this is something that needs looking at as it's a pain to have to do it whenever I re-scan for new channels.

I fully agree.. ..alas the only remedy in your case would be to delete the weaker channels and only keep the strongest. DVBViewer's favourites can't distinguish between different versions of the same channels cos physical parameters like frequency are not taken into account .