Recording service not rendering correctly

AndrueC

I mentioned this a while back but thought I'd query it again. I currently have IE6, IE7 and IE8 available to me on three different machines (XP Home, XP Media edition and Vista Home). The recording service web page doesn't render properly on any of them. Has no-one else ever seen this kind of thing?

configj.th.jpg

There is an odd feature. Only the first page normally has the menu bar. This can be fixed by visting this forum though which is kind of weird. Clearly, though, it doesn't render properly even when it's visible.

I haven't seen any other rendering issues on any other web pages so I'm flumoxed.

My guess: Your language file is way outdated.
Ah ha! Yes. I re-copied the .lng from the zip you gave me before and this time it's worked. Spooky. It's about time something went right software-wise this week. I'm currently fighting with the source code for a SCSI miniport driver. It lets me do everything except what I want..which is to read. Kinda limits the usefulness :D

I noticed you have channel icons in your webserver, where did you get them from? Is the a zip file lying around with them in it?

Sometimes certain programmes in the Timeline don't line up to the "grid" correctly. Please refer to the image below:

http://www.dayc.vispa.com/dvbvrecsvc_timeline.jpg

Pushing Daisies runs from 22:35 to 23:35 but it's being drawn in the space for 23:00 to 23:30.