Version 4.1 Lost Satellite Channels

Hello,

Just installed 4.1 over 4.0, have a terrestrial and satellite card. Both cards seen when re-scan, but when trying to do re-scan, says no hardware found. Terrestrial card seems ok.

So no indications of anything untoward, except the Satellite card no longer functions. It's a Twinhan, and has been fine in 4.0 and before. Note: 4.0 is no longer available, as would like to go back to that, might try a system restore to see if that works first though.

Stephen.

Well the device is there. Are you sure the device was not in use by the recording service?

You could try: Options -> Hardware -> disable Direct Tuning.

Hello, I did try disabling the Direct Tuning, but it did not help. Recording Service not in use to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for the link to the other problems, which may well be related.

I have gone back to 4.0.1.55 for the time being, and will see if a solution is forthcoming.

Thanks,

Stephen.

Hello,

The latest update 4.1.1.0 has solved the problem and the programme behavoir is back to normal with Twinhan card.

Thanks for pushing out the update so quickly and for a successful resolution.

Stephen.