Wrong resolution/zoom on tv-channels in DVBViewer

gakke

I have a new install on my HTPC with Windows 7 RC 64 bit and DVBViewer 4.1. My problem is that the SD channels just fill the upper left 1/4 of the screen. The infobar at the bottom that show present and next program is at the correct aspect. When I switch to a HD-channel the picture is correct and fill the screen. But now the infobar disapear outside the screen at left and right. This isn't something the zoom-function can fix. It's to far of. I have a Nvidia 9400 gfx-card.

I have tried different codecs and overlays. Nothing works.

Before reinstall I used Windows XP 32bit and DVBViewer 3.9 and it was no problems (with that).

I have a new install on my HTPC with Windows 7 RC 64 bit and DVBViewer 4.1. My problem is that the SD channels just fill the upper left 1/4 of the screen. The infobar at the bottom that show present and next program is at the correct aspect. When I switch to a HD-channel the picture is correct and fill the screen. But now the infobar disapear outside the screen at left and right. This isn't something the zoom-function can fix. It's to far of. I have a Nvidia 9400 gfx-card.

I have tried different codecs and overlays. Nothing works.

Before reinstall I used Windows XP 32bit and DVBViewer 3.9 and it was no problems (with that).

Try using VMR9 and selecting NVidia(VMR) fix in Settings>Options>DirectX, and if that doesn't work select Video under TV/Radio Pre-Format Detection.

Edited by dvbrewer
Great! The Nvidiafix did it. Thanks!

Did you try and use the EVR renderer? If you want DXVA for GPU decoding and better deinterlacing you have to use this on Windows 7 and Vista- Arcsoft, Cyberlink (PowerDVD/PowerCinema), and Mainconcept/Elecard decoders provide DXVA.