Subtitles do not appear in the recording after install of 4.1.1

I am not quite sure if I, as a paying customer, really want to post this here since the "attitude" occasionally seems to be irritating if not arrogant in these forums.

Nevertheless, the subtitles (teletext) does not appear in the recording after a clean install of 4.1.1 and recordingservice (1.5) in a server/client setting (DVB-C and DVB-T). DVB-subtitles function though. Both teletext (FIN) and DVB subtitles (FIN) function in real time streaming so the problem is related to the recording only.

1) I checked recording both via the timeline and spontaneously (on the fly), no subtitles (teletext) appear in the recording.

2) Both "teletext"and "DVB-subtitles are checked in the Recordings options, and the recording is done in .ts format

3) When I play the recording using the VLC, the subtitles are there. So I cannot see them using the DVBViewer as a player.

If needed, I can provide the support file, now I am in rush. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PS: If nobody wants to reply, or the moderator wants to remove this, then it is just fine with me.

Regards.

AT

Edited by aht961

The problem is solved. Earlier, when replayed the recording appeared with the same subtitle as it was originally recorded. Now, you have to choose the correct subtitle while playing.

To the moderator: could you please remove this thread? This is a minor change, that it is not a bug actually. Could it be related to the "recordingservices server" - earlier I was using the DVBserver which came with the pro installation for the streaming instead?

Edited by aht961
The problem is solved. Earlier, when replayed the recording appeared with the same subtitle as it was originally recorded. Now, you have to choose the correct subtitle while playing.
I haven't seen any change in subtitles between 4.1.1 and 4.0. You always have to select teletext page if you use teletext subtitling (use DVB sub, thea are detected automaticly)